Thursday, November 2, 2017

Three Days of Gaming Bliss

Sun. Nite: Super Nintendo Classic arrived. Played a bit of Earthbound and Super Mario RPG. In the latter I saved Peach from Bowser only to have a giant talking sword crash into his fortress.


Mon. Nite: I took care of the Hammer Bros. in Super Mario RPG, earning a hammer. As for Earthbound, I found Picky Minch and led him home along with his brother, Porky.

Tues. Night: In Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, I solved the puzzle and made my way to Toad Village before the 3DS ran out of juice.

Wed. Nite: Did my best to save ten paper Toads for enemies trying to munch them, but when the number increases, chances are shot to hell.

Tonight was Wii Punch Out nite, I figured out how to unravel King Hippo's strategy ... sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment