Sunday, April 25, 2010

My First Day and First Blog Ever Created

It's about a month until summer,yet my desire and excitement to create a blog was so great that when idea came to me,I just had to do it ASAP. My basic intention is a diary of video game progress. Also,I intend to post fun,game-related lists: holidays,current trends,events,etc. are likely to play a role of course.

Also possible are inquiries to fellow gamers about something on my mind and what not. I hope that this blog will be fun and exciting for those who encounter it. If ever my info is wrong or you just want me to know something you consider important,don't hesitate to contact me.

Today's Gaming Progress as Follows:

It has been a few days since I finally resolved to finish Metroid Prime so I can concentrate on Metroid Prime 2:Echoes. Anyway,the Plasma Beam has been retrieved although I'm still getting the hang of Samus' Grappling Hook and lost all but two tanks full of energy before I reached the save station.

On the handheld front,I spent a brief time on Final Fantasy III. I had to teleport out of the basment before reaching the boss,but sometimes you need to stock up,replenish your health and/or earn a bit more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment