Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Three F's For "Zelda:Spirit Tracks"

I spent three hours on Zelda:Spirit Tracks: the first few minutes were spent buying treasures and the rest of time was spent trying to get a Warp Phantom in my last visit to the Tower of Spirits. Here's where the rant begins and,be warned,it is laced with profanity. How the fuck am I expected to snag a Warp Phantom when those fucking Phantom Eyes summon back up in the blink of an eye (which is also how long it takes damned Warp Phantoms to appear and vanish)?!!!!! The Prima Guide doesn't make it any fucking easier and I'm pissed off as hell!!!!!!!

*Rant over* IDK if I'm going to spent a little time on Mario Power Tennis. I have a feeling I'm more likely to read some of Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. If I do play,I will certainly leave a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment