Monday, April 26, 2010

Well,it's Day 2 and what can I say? After checking my e-mail I purchased treasures on Legend of Zelda:Spirit Tracks. My latest annoyance on aforementioned game is I'm exploring the Tower of Spirits for the final time and the Prima Guide gave instructions to return to darkened floor 29 to get a Warp Phantom. Yeah,right! Squeezing orange juice out of a grapefruit would be easier. How the hell do they expect me to obtain the Warp Phantom for Zelda to possess if the damn doors of Floor 29 are sealed? I might have to check youtube to solve this thorny problem.

Also spent a half-hour and forty minutes on Animal Crossing. Some days I feel guilt-tripped into playing it.

Anyway,I started thinking who should appear in the next installment of Mario Tennis and here is my rather short list of new characters I think they should at least consider adding:

1. Rosalina
2. Toadette
3. Baby Peach
4. Baby Bowser (not to be confused w/Bowser,Jr.)
5. Baby DK

No comments:

Post a Comment